AIS is a leading supplier of Integrated Airport Management Systems, successfully providing solutions for 30 years.
Our products represent the very latest in airport management software and consist of a set of integrated modules to fully provide for an airport’s operational and financial data management needs.
Our prime mission is to work in true partnership with our airport customers, through the ALDIS User Group (AUG) and to continuously strive to enhance our products and services to ensure we meet our customers’ evolving requirements.
AIS was formed in Nottingham, UK on the 1st of April 1990 and the current building was opened by Sir Michael Bishop in the same year.
The company is widely experienced in installing turnkey systems and has installed a large number of airport flight information display systems worldwide.
Our Professional Services include IT infrastructure provisioning including cabling, hardware and software implementation and configuration, comprehensive system training and complete after care support.
AIS offers the following integrated software modules:
Airport Landing Dues Information System ALDIS
- Airport Data Management System
- Credit or Cash Aeronautical Billing
- Financial and Statistical Information System
Key Product Features
- Use plain paper for invoicing
- Automatically email invoices
- Create reports in Excel and .PDF formats
- Target Incentives on passengers, fuel and landings
- Variation of published fees and charges by operator
- Full range of surcharges and discounts by operator
- CAA / NATS reporting
Airport Flight Information Display System AFIDS
- Apron System
- Handling Agent System
- Passenger Information System
- Staff Information System
- Fuel system
Key Product Features
- Displaying remarks in two languages by flight
- Sharing of operational information on all movements to any department connected to the airport LAN
- Seasonal Schedule downloading to a daily Mayfly
- User selectable display colours
- Arrival/Departure information uplifted to Airport or third-party website
Security Sentinel SS
- Web and Kiosk Boarding Card / mobile phone validation at airport security checkpoints against either the Seasonal Schedule or Mayfly
Gate Guardian GG
- Web and Kiosk Boarding Card / mobile phone validation at departure gates against either the Seasonal Schedule or Mayfly
AIS has significant experience supplying integrated solutions to airport customers around the world. AIS is a proven multi-airport, multi-user, multi-location, multi time-zone, airport management solution
AIS is unique in the market being able to deliver proven quality airport management systems that are inexpensive, robust and innovative
One of the first AIS customers, Cardiff International Airport installed in 1988 still uses AIS’ comprehensive aeronautical billing system, a testament to AIS’ market-leading billing application and long-term customer partnership approach.
AIS is known as the best value airport solution
All of AIS’ product developments are based on its commercial off-the-shelf COTS software packages targeted specifically to meet the requirements of any airport, international, regional or local.